Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Monster Cross

   It's been a recent dream of mine to be able to build up a true off road road bike. Something that I can put 29x 2.2 knobby tires on and ride some single track with. Disc Brakes possibly.Something rack and fenderable.
   I've been looking at a few frame choices for this bike,heres what I have in mind.
  My first choice is the Origin 8 CX 700.The price is right with this 4130 steel frame, and it comes frame and fork. I like this one best because its inexpensive, and has all the features I want.

 The Karate Monkey is next. I know I know... its a mtb.But with a pair of dirt drops on it, the monkey would work beautifully.

Other choices... if I could get my hands on one of the Steel Fisher -Trek  Cyclocross frames... Maybe a Soma.


We will see what happens here. I need to do a little more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment