Wednesday, March 2, 2011

20 pounds... where did it go? And other thoughts

 I weighed myself this morning and was astounded. Since starting to eat more healthy and exercising regularly at the beginning of the year, I have progressively lost about 2 pounds a week. Not much, but just how I want my diet to work. Although, last week at Specailized, and Running around America's largest airports, I lost 8 pounds.  I'm pretty excited, I hope to be down to 180 pounds by my mother's birthday in July. A goal I think is well within my reach.

 OTHER NEWS-

Going on vacation with Lauren again for her Spring Break. We are going to New Hampshire to visit her mom and sister for a few days, then down to her grandparents in Connecticut. I lvoe going out there to visit. Their home is beautiful. Then I get to go to Boston for the first time. What a week!

My tax return is coming on March 4th! YAY!!!! I can get my car fixed! And start a savings account! YAY!! I love getting my hard earned money back.

Charlie Sheen and Moammar Gadhafi are pretty much the same person anymore. Both of them are giving the craziest interviews I have ever heard.

Did anyone else see the video of the VW Golf plowing through that Critical Mass ride in Brazil? What a complete and utter disregard for human life. Yet the police do not think the man intended on killing anyone...Why else would you literally plow full speed through a crowd of peaceful cyclists?

Anyway... I hope everyone has a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment