Sunday, February 27, 2011

Amazing

It truly was an amazing week at Specialized. BG FIT is amazing. If you have not been BG FIT, you truly are missing out on the best bike fit there is. I can say that with confidence. SBCU instructors Scott,Donny and Aaron are fantastic. Any question I had they made me think critically so that I could answer the question for myself. I really appreciate that, because in Eddy's I will not have one of them over my shoulder to help me. All I will have is what I learned from them, which was a LOT.

The week went fast, and I already miss it. I have even considered applying for jobs at Specialized because what they have going on  there is phenominal. Never have I seen that many people so passionate about what they do.

I climbed up the tallest hill/mountain? (not sure) I have ever climbed on a bike. It was so steep,and so long. Towards the end I was counting out the pedal strokes to the tops. My Lungs burned,my Heart was leaping out of my chest. I gave it every last bit of energy I had to give. It was totally worth it. The view at the top was breath taking. Thank you Scott Holtz for riding next to me. Encouraging me the entire time. I probably would have not made it if it was not for you.

Thank you to everyone at SBCU for making me a better Bike Fitter and better cyclist.

No comments:

Post a Comment